Collinson place a great deal of emphasis on company quality control at each and every stage of our work. We strive to operate to ethical standards and guidelines and this is reflected in our various accreditations.
These achievements are a commitment to our customers, our company and the industries in which we work.
Health and Safety
- The health and safety of our employees and of our customers is of paramount importance.
- The policies of Collinson have been established by our Managing Director and our Health, Safety & Welfare Committee.
- All procedures are monitored and good practice is enforced throughout.
- All equipment conforms to current Health and Safety legislation.
- Projects are carried out according to CDM (construction design and management) regulations where appropriate.
- All employees are inducted and trained in their respective area of work and where appropriate carry CSCS, CPCS, Safety Passports and Plant operator cards.
- Collinson are CHAS Approved Designers and Contractors www.chas.gov.uk.
- Collinson are registered Constructionline suppliers. Registration No: 119932. www.constructionline.co.uk
- Collinson is accredited with the quality standard ISO 9001:2000.
- Company quality systems are audited to ensure that quality procedures are upheld.
Delivery & Installation
- All Collinson engineers and fitters are inducted and trained in Site Safety and follow Safe systems of work for the specific type of work being undertaken.
- Personnel carry Safety Passports where applicable; such as, Quarry Safety SPA Passports, Food & Drink SPA Passports, CPCS/CSCS Cards, IPAF, ECITB Safety Passports.
- Operators are also trained/qualified for FLT, Tele-handlers and signaller/banksmen, where applicable.
- Our Technical Sales teams operate nationwide to visit customer sites to survey & design.
- projects and installations.Design is carried out in house by our own design engineers as well as utilising specialist consulting engineers & designers for specific specialist elements of projects.
- We have a team of Project managers & Quantity surveyors who oversee each project from start to finish.
- Health and Safety officer NEBOSH and IOSH qualified.
- Electrical Engineering is carried out by our ECA and JIB qualified personnel.
- All work conforms to IEE 16th Edition and we are members of the ECA. We are also able to self certify Electrical Energy Efficient Installations compliant with Building Regulations in the following scopes: Lighting, Heating, Controls and Metering in Industrial & Commercial Premises.
- Skilled Mechanical Engineers operate throughout our manufacturing operation.