Become a part of the Collinson Family
As we continue to grow we need great people who share our commitment and passion to help us deliver market leading products and services in a safe and sustainable manner.
Operating in Agriculture, Construction and Renewables, Collinson provide opportunities in a range of roles, from manufacturing to global sales.
Current vacancies are listed below.
We don’t accept speculative applications. Please continue to visit our recruitment page for all current vacancies.
Silo Build Assistant – Silo Assembly
Successful candidates will:
- Observe and learn the silo assembly process with the Gantry Lead
- Assemble silos using hand tools, riveters and hand air tools in line with the Company Health & Safety policy
- Work with the Silo Assembly team as a whole to assist where required
- Complete Mandatory Safety Modules required by the role within the first 3 months
- Demonstrate a progression in skill ready for review in the first three months
- Successfully complete the probationary period demonstrating reliability, capability, teamwork, professional conduct and attitude
Rate of pay - £8.75 per hour
Machine Operator – Punch and Press
Successful candidates will
- Assist with the smooth day to day running of the punch press & steel shop working in all areas on all machines as delegated by the Line Manager.
- Complete all delegated work orders to ensure efficient delivery of parts in line with business needs
- Ensure identification system is used for all parts and components
- Ensure completed parts are ready for collection / delivery within agreed timescales including packaging for safe transportation
- Ensure all machines are in good working order before use daily, reporting any issues / breakdowns to the Team Leader or Production Manager or directly with the relevant machine maintenance team
- Assist with maintaining stock levels to ensure constant suppliers are available
- Order materials through the Team Leader or Production Manager on time to provide a continuous uninterrupted supply
- Ensure working areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Consistently maintain all Health & Safety requirements within the department including daily machine checks
General Operative – Final Assembly
Job DescriptionSuccessful candidates will:
- Read the Silo Assembly build planner to gain an understanding of parts required within the set time scales
- Ensure efficient manufacture of all assembly parts in line with business needs.
- Have an awareness of the identification systems for all parts and components
- Ensure buffer stock levels are maintained at all time
- Ensure all parts are delivered or collected on completion
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean and tidy at all times
- Responsible for all Health & Safety requirements within the department being aware of all hazards and reporting any issues to your Line Managers