For clients wishing to create a covered outdoor area, Mugacova™ is the clear choice.
Mugacova™ consists of a sturdy steel-framed superstructure which is protected by the tensile membrane on the roof only, leaving the sides uncovered. Ideal for sheltering outdoor games areas such as tennis or basketball courts. Optional integrated sports equipment such as basketball goals offer a cost effective and modern facility that can be enjoyed whatever the weather.
- Galvanised steel framework (due to the exposed nature of these facilities)
- Optional lighting system enables play after dark
- Range of play surfaces available, from painted macadam to cushioned surfaces
- Perimeter steel mesh fencing secures the area
- Minimal foundations are required ensuring overall build costs are minimised
"The completed facility is marvellous! It is in constant use and a great asset to the school. Having a covered games area gives the sports staff the extra flexibility they needed when doing PE and games during bad weather. The build quality is excellent and all who use it are impressed - the overall appearance of the Mugacova only serves to enhance our site and facilities”
Mick Bold, Facilities Manager. The Charter School, London.